People are looking for new recipes to make at their own homes in this age of social distancing. Dalgona coffee has gone viral on the internet, from FB to TikTok.
Regular coffee is made by adding instant coffee to hot/cold water. Dalgona coffee is made by whipping coffee and water together with an electric mixer until it reaches a beautiful frothy texture. We will tell you about the history of Dalgona Coffee and its recipe.
The history of Dalgona Coffee
Dalgona coffee, which is made with sugar and baking soda, is sold on the streets in South Korea.
In March, Dalgona Coffee gained popularity in the US. The hashtag #dalgonacoffee was viewed 3.4 million times on TikTok between March 20th and March 20th. Over 118,000 photos related to Dalgona coffee are currently posted on Instagram.
Some people are using this Dalgona coffee method for other beverages. The texture of Dalgona coffee has a pleasant two-toned appearance.
How to make Dalgona Coffee in 4 Easy Steps (four servings)
Dalgona coffee is a great way to get creative and make your life more enjoyable during this quarantine period. This is how to make this delicious drink.
Dalgona coffee comprises four ingredients: coffee, hot water, and sugar. The ingredients are separated into two layers: a pudding-like mixture is placed on top, and milk is poured into a glass.
1. In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp hot water, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tbsp instant coffee.
2. You can beat this mixture with an electric mixer or a hand mixer. It could also be beaten with your hand, but it would take time.
3. Slowly, the coffee will become thicker and lighter in colour. You should beat the coffee until it becomes softly whipped cream.
4. Add a few ice cubes to a glass. Add the coffee mix (whipped espresso) to a glass.
5. To make Dalgona coffee beautiful, leave at least 1-1 1/2 inches of space between each pour.
6. Yay! You can now enjoy your delicious Dalgona coffee.
Is drinking Dalgona coffee good for your health?
Although Dalgona coffee is gaining popularity for the right reasons, it is not the best. Many are still finding it to be a poor choice.
Although you might find the name Dalgona Coffee confusing, it is the most delicious and easy-to-make coffee recipe anyone should try. A South Korean spongy toffee inspired Dalgona coffee.
Many coffee options, from Flat White to Premixed Coffee, exist in different countries. Coffee shops are a great place to socialize. Quarantine coffee is being referred to now as Dalgona Coffee. It is becoming trendy on social media platforms such as Tiktok and Instagram.
You should be aware that caffeine can have side effects, so don’t drink too much. Some people believe that caffeine has many health benefits, including prolonging life and protecting the liver. This is why I believe that Dalgona coffees in the quarantine period are a great treat for coffee drinkers.